Santa Ana Rehab Guide for Drug & Alcohol Treatment
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction it can help to know the warning signs. Signs that may indicate a substance use disorder (SUD) can include:1
- Using the substance in excess.
- Wanting to stop using the substance but not being able to.
- Cravings and urges to use the substance.
- Exhibiting withdrawal symptoms.
- Failing to handle responsibilities due to use of the substance.
These are but a handful of a long list of criteria that might mean that a person is dealing with a substance use disorder.7 If these symptoms sound familiar to you or someone you love, don’t worry; there is hope through substance abuse treatment.
Treatment for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Near Santa Ana, California
There are many different treatment options, both inpatient and outpatient, and treatment plans are specially catered to the patient to offer the best chance at success.
Laguna Treatment Hospital is a strong choice for many struggling with substance use disorders. Treatment is administered in a comfortable, warm, and safe substance abuse treatment facility in which a patient can receive varying levels of addiction treatment that are catered to their specific situation. All of this is carried out by a team of professional, caring clinicians that are there to help our patients succeed.
Determining the Best Type of Addiction Treatment
Determining the best type of addiction treatment plan for a patient is a vital first step; the right treatment plan gives the patient the best chance at a successful recovery. The process typically begins with an assessment of the patient’s general health history, physical assessment, mental status, patterns of substance abuse, and history of substance abuse.
This information is paired with their treatment history, employment history, education history, and legal and family history. It is then utilized to develop the optimal treatment solution for each specific patient.2
Types of Treatment for Substance Abuse
There are a wide variety of substance abuse treatments available to those who are struggling with substance abuse. Each one comes with a different array of benefits, and by choosing the treatment option that meets the patient’s needs best, they can be offered the best possible chance at a successful recovery. Treatment options may include:
- Medical detox. By beginning the detoxification process in a trained, qualified, and experienced detox program, they are able to minimize the negative effects of the unpleasant or potentially life-threatening withdrawal symptoms.
- Inpatient treatment is an ideal solution for many, particularly those suffering from chronic addiction or co-occurring mental health issues. Inpatient programs provide patients with an increased level of support and medical care in a secure and comfortable facility in an effort to guide them down the road to recovery.
- A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is an excellent middle ground and can be the ideal option depending on circumstances. It is an intensive program that offers high-quality and intentionally structured care at a rehabilitation facility while the patient still lives and sleeps in their own home.
- Outpatient rehab programs offer the patient the freedom and autonomy of living at home while supplying the support they need as they continue their journey to recovery.
Addiction Therapy Services & What To Expect
Orange County drug and alcohol rehabs near Santa Ana offer numerous different therapy services to those struggling with substance abuse. You or someone you love will have the choice between the options below; the best choice for each individual will vary and is best determined after speaking with licensed practitioners. Follow this link to learn about what to expect from addiction therapy. The different forms of addiction therapy are listed below.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Family support and therapy
- Group therapy
- Alternative therapies
- Recovery groups
Ways to Pay For Addiction Rehab
When considering rehabilitation options, the cost is an important factor that many consider, and many are looking for ways to pay for substance use rehab. The cost of each treatment option will vary, just as the types of treatments vary from one another. Depending on your insurance plan, you might find that some of the rehab costs are covered by health insurance. Your specific coverage can be determined by checking with your insurance provider.
In addition to insurance, you might also find that Medicaid or Medicare can assist with the costs. Certain facilities or non-profit organizations may offer installment plans in the instance that a potential patient is uninsured.
Laguna Treatment Hospital is considered in-network for many insurance providers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana, Cigna, United Healthcare, and more. To learn more about payment options at Laguna Treatment Hospital and our admissions process, follow this link.
Verify Your Insurance Coverage for Rehab
Laguna Treatment Hospital makes checking your coverage easy; simply give us your name, contact info, birth date, insurance provider, and policy number, and we will take it from there. Click here to check your insurance coverage at Laguna Treatment Hospital.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Important Data Regarding Drug and Alcohol Addiction in Orange County
Illegal Drugs & Drug-Related Fatalities
Opioids are a major contributor to the statistic listed above; according to the Orange County Sherriff-Coroner, 7 out of 10 illicit drug use deaths are caused by opioids, and the rates of emergency room trips due to Opioids continue to rise.4
Opioids are just one of many illegal substances abused by the residents of Orange County. Alcohol, Marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, and countless others are a part of the problem as well.5 To learn more about the different drugs that are abused, follow this link.
Heavy Drinking & Alcohol-Impaired Driving Deaths
Despite being legal, alcohol is also a major contributor to the Orange County residents suffering from substance abuse. 19% of adults in Orange County report binge drinking and 30% of driving deaths involve alcohol, with 281 deaths taking place between 2015 and 2019.5,6 These staggering statistics paint a tragic image and make an important point; despite the fact that it is legal, it is a substance that many people abuse. Follow this link to learn more about alcohol use disorder.
California County Drug and Alcohol Resources
Laguna Treatment Hospital is an excellent choice for many looking to overcome their substance use disorder. They provide a highly trained team in a beautiful and relaxing facility that has been designed to help the patient succeed. You can find additional treatment resources in the counties listed below.
- Orange County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Los Angeles County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- San Diego County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Santa Barbara Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Ventura County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Kern County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- San Luis Obispo Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Riverside County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- San Bernardino County Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Imperial County Drug and Alcohol Rehab