Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Near Santa Ana
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction it can help to know the warning signs. Signs that may indicate a substance use disorder (SUD) can include:1
- Using the substance in excess.
- Wanting to stop using the substance but not being able to.
- Cravings and urges to use the substance.
- Exhibiting withdrawal symptoms.
- Failing to handle responsibilities due to use of the substance.
These are but a handful of a long list of criteria that might mean that a person is dealing with a substance use disorder.7 If these symptoms sound familiar to you or someone you love, don’t worry; there is hope through addiction treatment in Santa Ana.
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Near Santa Ana, CA
There are many different treatment options, both inpatient and outpatient, and treatment plans are specially catered to the patient to offer the best chance at success.
Laguna Treatment Hospital is a strong choice for many struggling with substance use disorders. Treatment is administered in a comfortable, warm, and safe substance abuse treatment facility in which a patient can receive varying levels of addiction treatment that are catered to their specific situation. All of this is carried out by a team of professional, caring clinicians that are there to help our patients succeed.
Choosing the Best Addiction Treatment for You
Determining the best type of addiction treatment plan for yourself or a loved one is a vital first step on the road to recovery. Choosing a drug or alcohol rehab near Santa Ana, CA that offers the right kinds of addiction-focused healthcare is important for helping develop the right treatment plan gives you the best chance at a successful recovery.
Rehab Treatments Near Santa Ana
There are a wide variety of substance use disorder treatments available to those who are struggling with addiction. Each one comes with its own benefits, and by choosing the treatment option that meets your needs best, you can be offered the best possible chance at a successful recovery. Treatment options may include:
- Medical detox. By beginning the detoxification process in qualified detox program the negative effects of the unpleasant or potentially life-threatening withdrawal symptoms are minimized.
- Inpatient treatment is an ideal solution for many, particularly those suffering from chronic addiction or co-occurring mental health issues. Inpatient programs provide patients with an increased level of support and medical care in a secure and comfortable facility in an effort to guide them down the road to recovery.
- A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is an excellent middle ground and can be the ideal option depending on circumstances. It is an intensive program that offers high-quality and intentionally structured care at a rehabilitation facility while the patient still lives and sleeps in their own home.
- Outpatient rehab programs offer the patient the freedom and autonomy of living at home while supplying the support they need as they continue their journey to recovery.
Addiction Therapy Services: What To Expect
Orange County drug and alcohol rehabs near Santa Ana offer numerous therapy services to those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. You or someone you love will have the choice between the options below; the best choice for each individual will vary and is best determined after speaking with licensed practitioners. The kinds of evidence-based treatment offered include:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- Motivational interviewing.
- Family support and therapy.
- Group therapy.
- Alternative therapies.
- Recovery groups.
Follow this link to learn about what to expect from addiction therapy.
Paying for Addiction Rehab in California
When considering drug and alcohol rehab near Santa Ana options, ways to pay for substance use rehab is an important factor for many. The cost of each treatment option will vary based on type of treatment, length of stay, location, and amenities offered at the facility. Depending on your insurance plan, you might find that some of the rehab costs are covered by health insurance. Your specific coverage can be determined by checking with your insurance provider.
In addition to insurance, you might also find that Medicaid or Medicare can assist with the costs. Certain facilities or non-profit organizations may offer installment plans in the instance that a potential patient is uninsured.
Using Insurance for Rehab Near Santa Ana
Laguna Treatment Hospital makes checking your coverage easy; simply give us your name, contact info, birth date, insurance provider, and policy number, and we will take it from there. Click here to check your insurance coverage at Laguna Treatment Hospital.
Getting to Laguna from Santa Ana
Laguna Treatment Hospital is conveniently located to Santa Ana, in neighboring Aliso Viejo.
Orange County Transportation Authority offers several bus routes from Santa Ana to Aliso Viejo. Click here to find a pick up location near you.
Via I-5 South
- Head east on 1st Street toward East 1st Street.
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 South.
- Use the right two lanes and take exit 88 for Oso Pkwy.
- Use the right two lanes to turn right onto Oso Pkwy (signs for Aliso Viejo/Laguna Hills).
- Continue onto Pacific Park Drive
- Turn left at Mareblu.
Via I-5 South and CA-133 South
- Get on I-5 South and continue to Irvine.
- Take exit 95 from I-5 South.
- Get on CA-73 South in Aliso Viejo and continue to CA-73 South to La Paz Road.
- Take exit 3 from CA-73 South.
- Take Pacific Park Drive and turn right onto La Paz Road.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto Pacific Park Drive.
- Turn right and Laguna Treatment Hospital will be on your right.
Addiction Self Assessment
Santa Ana Substance Abuse Statistics
Illegal Drug Use & Overdoses in Santa Ana
The pandemic resulted in an increase in drug and alcohol use nationwide; this was also true in Santa Ana and Orange County. According to the Orange County Health Care Agency’s 2022 Drugs & Alcohol Deaths, Emergency Department Visits, and Hospitalizations report, there was a 32% increase in drug and alcohol-related mortality between 2019 and 2020. In 2020, in Orange County, there were:
- 585 alcohol-related deaths.
- 501 opioid-related deaths.
- 77 cocaine-related deaths.
- 293 stimulant-related deaths.
- 193 sedative-related deaths.
- 54 cannabis-related deaths.
- 32 drug-related deaths (other/not defined).
Alcohol use & Driving Deaths in Santa Ana
Despite being legal, alcohol is also a major contributor to the Orange County residents suffering from substance abuse. 19% of adults in Orange County report binge drinking and 30% of driving deaths involve alcohol, with 281 deaths taking place between 2015 and 2019.5,6
Our StatsLearn More
What Makes Us Unique
Industry Accredited, Exceptional Care
We’ve Supported Thousands With Their Recovery
- Southern California Rehab Guide
- How to Use Health Insurance for Rehab in SoCal
- Narcan for Opioid Overdose in CA
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.